Hugo Boss currently has at least 6,102 points of sale in 124
countries. Hugo Boss AG directly owns over 364 retail stores with over
1,000 stores and shops owned by franchisees.
Products are manufactured in a variety of locations, including the company's own production sites in Metzingen, Germany; Morrovalle, Italy; Radom, Poland; Izmir, Turkey; and Cleveland, United States.
There are two core brands, BOSS and HUGO across the world they are known :
- Boss Black. Menswear (1970), womenswear (2000). Modern classic
clothing which is more widely distributed than other lines, and has the
broadest product range.
- Boss Orange. Menswear (1999), womenswear (2005). Originally quirky
styling, with bohemian influences, this line was relaunched in 2010 as
denim based casual wear.
- Boss Selection. Menswear (2003). Higher priced clothing aimed at a
more mature market, with emphasis on English tailoring styles.
- Boss Green. Menswear (2003), womenswear (2010). Previously known as
Boss Sport, was relaunched in 2003 as a golf-style active wear
- Hugo. Menswear (1993), womenswear (1998). Fashion forward styling, with a more European look, and sometimes androgynous models.
Hugo Boss has licensing agreements with various companies to produce Hugo Boss branded products. These include agreements with Samsung and HTC to produce cell phones; C.W.F. Children Worldwide Fashion SAS to produce children's clothing; Procter & Gamble Prestige to produce fragrances and skincare; Movado to produce watches;
and Safilo to produce sunglasses and eyewear
Up to By Brand